Pages of the final project should include:
- Home page with title, site nav, and introductory text (this MUST be saved as Index.html)
- One text page: a review page with two short reviews and a 9-item links sidebar
- One different visual page (e.g., gallery page)
- Two supplementary pages – each must be a different genre
- Feedback/User Survey Page
- Author page = an About page.
- LAYOUT. The arrangement of text and images on each page should be attractive and well organized.
- NAVIGATION. Each page links to each of the others. The navigation must be visible without scrolling, and located in the same place on every page.
- CONSISTENCY. All pages are consistent in layout: navigation, content, logo, etc. are always in the same place on the page.
- TEXT. The text is large enough to read and contrasts strongly with the background color.
- IMAGE SIZES. Each page contains no more than 100Kb in images, and no image is wider than 800px.
- TITLES. Each page must have a logical <title> element that identifies both the Web site and the topic of the page.
- TEXT. Each page must have at least one heading (e.g. <h1>) and at least one paragraph of text. The heading and text must all be styled in CSS.
- LINKS. Link colors must be styled in CSS.
- TABLE. At least one page must have a table of data. The table must have a row (<tr>) of table headers (<th>) at the top and at least one row of table cells (<td>). The table must have at least two columns of data. The table must have some CSS styling.
- LIST. At least one page must have a list. The list must be coded as an XHTML list (<ol>, <ul>, <li>, etc.) The list must have some CSS styling.
- LAYERS. At least one page must be made using multiple layers to arrange the text and image(s).
- BEHAVIORS. At least one page must have a link which opens another page in a second, smaller window (a "pop-up" window.) This second pop-up page counts toward your ten pages, as long as it has content and matches the look of the rest of the site (color, font, etc.)